A Philippine organization of mountain-based women’s enterprises is offering to supply various handcrafted native products and items.
The products, from Benguet Entrepreneurs Association (BEA), have typical ethnic design characteristics of the culture of the mountain community. They are made using local fiber materials and are available in various colors and sizes. They include the following:
– baskets and trays made of rattan, pine needles and bamboo
– decorative wall tapestry
– hand-woven blazers, jackets and vests
– hand-woven and crocheted bags, shawls and novelty items
– ladies bags and knapsack made of processed bamboo material
– ornamental, hanging plant holders
– wood carvings including wooden trays and animal figurines
Additional information is available upon request.
Prices and other terms of business will be discussed with interested parties.
Established in 2001, the organization has 15 members.
For further information, contact:
BENGUET ENTREPRENEURS ASSOCIATION (BEA)
173 Naguilian Road
Baguio City, Benguet Province
Con: Ms. Julia Bugnosen, Board Member
Tel: (6374) 3002175 (63915) 6025224